Attend the conference to:
- Meet and network with your peers – this is a chance for you to connect with others either in your field of expertise or simply just as a fellow expert. Whether you are attending in person or virtually, through the conference app, you will be able to see who is attending.
- Hear from senior, influential, legal professionals on aspects that will affect your expert witness work – This year you will hear from the President of the Law Society. In previous years, The Master of the Rolls and Lord Chief Justice have been our keynote speakers
- Keep up-to-date – Learn about recent changes, case law updates and emerging trends relevant to your expert witness practice.
- Accrue CPD – Attending our conference counts as 6 hours of CPD.
- Receive practical guidance and support for your expert witness practice – from our knowledgeable speakers, your fellow experts and our sponsors.
Who should attend?
Attend the conference if you are a new or an experienced expert witness, or if you are an experienced professional looking to expand your repertoire and become an expert witness.